Additional service for
Residual Value Monitor subscribers
Ask Autovista gives you access to our team of over 50 editors and analysts, so that you can query our data, clarify findings and explore our information in more detail.
How does it work?
We want to make sure that our subscribers get the maximum benefit from their Residual Value Monitor subscription. Users of the service can fill in the online request form (on the blue navigation bar above their Residual Value Monitor dashboards) to ask us a question. Our Client Services team will acknowledge each query within 24 hours (during office hours) and make sure it gets to the most relevant expert within our team. We aim to resolve your query within two days.
What sort of questions can I ask?
Your questions could be:
General client services questions e.g.
- I’ve forgotten my password, please help!
- How do I make best use of the service?
Content-related questions that take us no more than one hour to resolve, such as to:
- Clarify the methodology behind our valuation and forecast data
- Understand the reasons for a recent change in residual values for one of your specific model groups
- Put the movements you see in your model group into context with the general trends in the market
Please note, this is not a consultancy service. This is a free service and so we offer two hours a month of support time to help your company get the best from Residual Value Monitor. You cannot carry over unused support time into the next month.