Coming soon: see the bigger picture with Residual Value Intelligence
Holistic view of the European market
Autovista Group is uniquely positioned to offer a pan-European view of the automotive market. Our new service will capitalise on this strength, initially focusing on the Big 5 European markets.
Put trends into context using data dashboards to track performance across countries as well as by segment, fuel type and brands.
Numbers you can trust
Built on Autovista's highly regarded pricing and specification datasets, the new Residual Value Intelligence service will ensure you benefit from:
- trusted forecasts and valuations based on a transparent methodology
- trend analysis based on a robust segmentation structure
- reliable fully weighted averages to facilitate useful cross-country comparisons
Monitor what's really happening
The future of diesel is coming under intense scrutiny and this is already having a major impact on manufacturer's R&D strategies.
Monitor this and other industry-changing trends playing out across Europe in the used car market. Review your tactics to ensure you manage risk appropriately and can effectively maximise your revenue and profit.
Features & benefits
Review trends and give real context to your own internal analysis by interrogating 60 dashboards covering:
- Big 5 markets
- 13 segments
- 5 fuel types
- 37 brands
Residual Value Intelligence tracks all the key performance indicators so that you gain a deeper insight into the numbers:
- monitor current and forecast values across trade and retail
- review different scenarios to improve strategic planning
- 16 age-distance scenarios available as standard
Intuitive, easy to use and share so that you can spend more time on analysis and action:
- uses Tableau, the leading visualisation software in the market
- see all the key data at a glance in each dashboard
- download graphs and dashboards for presentations or to share with colleagues